Recovery is worth it.
When I was deeply depressed and in the deadly grips of my eating disorder, I was very - very - close to doing something that used to be unthinkable to me.
I almost got rid of all of my books.
I almost got rid of most of my Star Trek and Doctor Who related possessions.
I just didn’t care about it anymore. I didn’t care about anything.
I’m so glad I didn’t do it.
I’m so glad my hard work is paying off and kup ashau nash-veh Yel Halan va’ashiv.
I’m not fully recovered, but I am getting there and my life is visible to me again.
- heavybeeps likes this
- endersjane likes this
- agentsquigglemonkey likes this
- mallghost likes this
- zazzles-the-cat likes this
- ralash-mashulayek likes this
- thelaughingvulcan likes this
- andragonyremade likes this
- elfkyn likes this
- gorn-the-wizard-lizard likes this
- sfinksi likes this
- istehlurvz likes this
- kitten-revolution likes this
- brokencrown00 reblogged this from vibrant-oxymoron
- elisewinstardust likes this
- maddiethewriter said: You are so strong and inspiring :3 you rock, and you enjoy those Star Trek and Doctor Who stuff! :Dxxx
- maddiethewriter reblogged this from vibrant-oxymoron
- maddiethewriter likes this
- palli-dus likes this
- vibrant-oxymoron posted this